I'm posting this newsletter earlier in the month than usual this year,
because I want the winners to have their gifts before the tree or the
To get everyone in the mood, here's a list of Santa's pickup lines:
10. Hey Babe, when was the last time you did it in a sleigh?
9. Wanna see my 12-inch elf?
8. I've got something special in the sack for you!
7. Ever make it with a fat guy with a whip?
6. I know when you've been bad or good--so let's skip the small talk.
5. Some of my best toys run on batteries.
4. Interested in seeing the "North Pole"?
3. I see you when you're sleeping--and you don`t wear any underwear.
2. Screw the "nice" list--I've got you on my "naughty" list!
1. Wanna join the "Mile High" club?
Before I get to the giveaways, I want to tell you some news.
1) Romance author Joe Leigh is going through a hard patch right now,
and a bunch of writers have gotten together to auction off things for
romance writers and readers. If you're a writer, you can find
critiques by published authors and big-time editors. If you're a
reader, there are tons of books, including my, up for auction. You can
find the list of goodies at:
2) I've told this to many of my friends on MySpace, so if you've heard
it already, please forgive me--but RUNNING WILD, was just made a
ParaNormal Romance Reviewer Top Pick for November 2008. Yey! The book
was release mid November, and they've already sold them out of my
local Borders and B&N.
3) If you'd like to buy any of my books on-line, here are the links.
Amazon sells all of my books in Kindle Edition, too.
And Now the Giveaway...
I'll be picking two random winners on December 16th. One winner will
get a copy of RUNNING WILD. The other winner will get a copy of THE
SUPPLICANT. Please send me an e-mail with "December Newsletter and a
Giveaway!" in the subject header. Please include 1) who you would like
to the book autographed to, and 2) Your mailing address. I don't care
which country you live in--I mail everywhere.
I wish everyone a warm and loving holiday season...