December Newsletter and a Giveaway!

  • Lucinda Betts
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2008
      I'm posting this newsletter earlier in the month than usual this year,
      because I want the winners to have their gifts before the tree or the
      lights.

      To get everyone in the mood, here's a list of Santa's pickup lines:
      10. Hey Babe, when was the last time you did it in a sleigh?
      9. Wanna see my 12-inch elf?
      8. I've got something special in the sack for you!
      7. Ever make it with a fat guy with a whip?
      6. I know when you've been bad or good--so let's skip the small talk.
      5. Some of my best toys run on batteries.
      4. Interested in seeing the "North Pole"?
      3. I see you when you're sleeping--and you don`t wear any underwear.
      2. Screw the "nice" list--I've got you on my "naughty" list!
      1. Wanna join the "Mile High" club?

      Before I get to the giveaways, I want to tell you some news.
      1) Romance author Joe Leigh is going through a hard patch right now,
      and a bunch of writers have gotten together to auction off things for
      romance writers and readers. If you're a writer, you can find
      critiques by published authors and big-time editors. If you're a
      reader, there are tons of books, including my, up for auction. You can
      find the list of goodies at:

      http://www.alisonkent.com/forjoleigh.html

      2) I've told this to many of my friends on MySpace, so if you've heard
      it already, please forgive me--but RUNNING WILD, was just made a
      ParaNormal Romance Reviewer Top Pick for November 2008. Yey! The book
      was release mid November, and they've already sold them out of my
      local Borders and B&N.

      3) If you'd like to buy any of my books on-line, here are the links.
      Amazon sells all of my books in Kindle Edition, too.
      https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=lucinda+betts&x=0&y=0

      http://www.borders.com/online/store/SearchResults?keyword=lucinda+betts&type=0&simple=1

      http://books.barnesandnoble.com/search/results.aspx?WRD=lucinda+betts

      http://kensingtonbooks.com/catalog.cfm

      And Now the Giveaway...
      I'll be picking two random winners on December 16th. One winner will
      get a copy of RUNNING WILD. The other winner will get a copy of THE
      SUPPLICANT. Please send me an e-mail with "December Newsletter and a
      Giveaway!" in the subject header. Please include 1) who you would like
      to the book autographed to, and 2) Your mailing address. I don't care
      which country you live in--I mail everywhere.

      I wish everyone a warm and loving holiday season...
      Lucinda