October Newletter--win a copy of Sasha White's latest book!

  • Lucinda Betts
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2008
      Hi Everyone,

      Here's a quick note to let you know what's going on. My latest release
      RUNNING WILD is coming out next month.

      CoffeeTime Romance loves it. This is what they said:
      Ms. Betts spins a web of intrigue for the reader. Her characters are
      mysterious and sexy. The scenic backdrop is exotic and sultry, just
      the right accompaniment for the storyline. Ms. Betts never fails to
      stimulate every one of your senses, and Running Wild is a prime example.

      Also, a new B&N opened near my house. I was thrilled to go in and see
      an endcap filled with my books! They had an empty slot waiting for
      RUNNING WILD. Take a look at the bookstore display in the photo section.

      This month I'm giving away a copy of Sasha White's November release.
      It's her sequel to SEXY DEVIL and it's called PRIMAL MALE. You can
      read more about it at:
      http://www.sashawhite.net/bookshelf/primal-male-2/

      I have a soft spot for Sasha. She was one of my coauthors in my very
      first release, PURE SEX, and her writing is fantastic. White hot.

      And now to the contest. This month I have three copies of PRIMAL MALE
      to give away. If you'd like a chance to win a copy, send me your name
      and snail in an email with the header OCTOBER GIVEAWAY.

      Best of luck!
      Lucinda