Lucinda Betts Newsletter

  • lucindabetts77
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2007
      Hi, My Favorite Subscribees!

      Welcome to my newsletter, and you really are my favorites--because you
      are my first subscribees! It makes me happy that there are so many of
      you. And thanks to all of you myspacers who wished me a happy
      birthday! It was happy. Turning 29 for as many times as I have is
      always a happy occasion! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.

      First, the news:
      Dee Gentile over at Paranormal Romance interviewed me, and with Jaci
      Burton and Sunny, I'm in great company. You can read the interview at:
      http://paranormalromance.org/LucindaBetts07.htm. Dee asked a lot of
      hard questions, and it's a long interview!

      Another cool thing, MOON SHADOW was a finalist in the USA Book News
      competition in the Romance category. Yey! They sent me gorgeous gold
      star stickers to put on the covers of my books. Congratulations to
      Jude Deveraux for her win!

      EROS ISLAND, my anthology written with Dawn Thompson and Devyn Quinn
      comes out at the end of January, and I'm putting the finishing touches
      on RUNNING WILD, which comes out at the end of 2008.

      And now, the raffle:
      I bought a raffle ticket I can't use. Worse than that, I spent $100 on
      the raffle ticket. But that's good news for you because I'm giving it
      away to one of my favorite subscribees. If any of you are prepublished
      authors and have that manuscript sitting on your deskĀ…this is the
      raffle for you. The person who wins it gets their ms read and
      critiqued by one of three top NY editor.

      To enter:
      Just REPLY on this message, but CHANGE THE SUBJECT LINE.
      Write RAFFLE TICKET in the subject line.

      INCLUDE YOUR SNAIL MAIL ADDRESS!

      If you do not want the raffle, please don't enter. Next month I'll be
      giving away a signed copy of MOON SHADOW. You must enter by November
      29th to win. I'll announce the winner on November 30th.

      Thanks! I want to wish all of you a very happy holiday season. And,
      don't forget to find time to read a good book!

      SWAK,
      Lucinda

      www.myspace.com/lucindabetts *~* www.LucindaBetts.com
      MOON SHADOW, Kensington, Aphrodisia--out now!
      THE SUPPLICANT, Kensington, Aphrodisia--out now!
      EROS ISLAND, Kensington, Aphrodisia--Feb. 2008