On Mon, 24 Aug 2015 17:06:36 -0700, "'Kirsty M. Haining' ... LTools Tidy does not delete the log that it creates. Every run gets a new filename. Theykowallekfamily
Well, unfortunately, I wasn't able to find the tmp file - perhaps it got deleted because LTools was already closed down. However, I don't think it was ak.haining
On Sun, 23 Aug 2015 03:23:20 -0700, "'Kirsty M. Haining' ... I don't know why you are getting errors. It may have something to do with Win10. I am not runningkowallekfamily
General discussion of the LTools program, as well as tips, suggestions, and problem reports are welcome. In addition, technical discussion regarding the design and use of various LFT files, including the core *.fdb Jet (MS Access) database used by Legacy Family Tree, is permitted.
- Specific Programs
- Apr 21, 2009
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.