On 27 Jul 2015 20:33:57 -0700, "WilpoltHistory@... [ltools]" ... Is this a command line program that I wrote for you? If so, what is the approximate date Ikowallekfamily
On 27 Jul 2015 20:16:51 -0700, "WilpoltHistory@... [ltools]" ... Yes it does. It's in the Help. But to save you the trouble, notice that the "Individualkowallekfamily
Nope, Cant move to Ver 8 , have too much yet to do in ver 7.5 with the Data Bridge. But, since it is you that replied ...lol...I have a question for you onwilpolthistory
General discussion of the LTools program, as well as tips, suggestions, and problem reports are welcome. In addition, technical discussion regarding the design and use of various LFT files, including the core *.fdb Jet (MS Access) database used by Legacy Family Tree, is permitted.
- Specific Programs
- Apr 21, 2009
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.