possible bug

  • Richard Van Wasshnova
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2010
      Recently noticed my Legacy database has an extra table tblLTOOLS,
      probably leftover from long ago. Not causing a problem but just
      inflation. You would need Access to delete it I think. Anyone else see
      this table?

      --
      Richard Van Wasshnova
    • Ron Ferguson
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 13, 2010
        Richard,

        That is not a bug. If you look at the details for LTools, you will see that it tells you that it will install an extra column for its own use. If you no longer use LTools then you could remove it using Access, although as it is doing no harm I wouldn’t bother.

        Ron Ferguson
        http://www.fergys.co.uk/

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 13, 2010
          On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 13:01:57 -0800, Richard Van Wasshnova
          <rfvanwasshnova@...> wrote:

          >Recently noticed my Legacy database has an extra table tblLTOOLS,
          >probably leftover from long ago. Not causing a problem but just
          >inflation. You would need Access to delete it I think. Anyone else see
          >this table?

          It is created/used as a "scratch pad" in some LTools functions (Search
          Citations and Search File IDs come to mind). The columns in the table
          vary depending on which LTool needs it. You can delete it if you want
          using MS Access, but it could get re-created depending on which LTool
          you use. It does no harm.

          --

          Dennis Kowallek (LTools)
          dennis@...