[lt100] Re: Crewing Leadville - Any Advise?

  • bill moyer
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 14, 2000
      jlma-@... wrote:
      original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/lt100/?start=4
      > I am crewing for a first year Leadville 100 runner. Any advise will
      be
      > appreciated. Going to make a trip to Leadville in May or June to
      check out
      > the course.
      >
      > We are from Albuquerque.

      The Lt100 is very easy to crew, you just have to be very careful when
      you are driving on the same road as the runners. The road at the fish
      hatchery, up to tree line if you want to go up there, and on the road
      to Winfield after the trail head. This area will get very crowded with
      cars going both ways and runners going both ways. If you get to
      Leadville a few days ahead of the reace just take acouple of hours and
      drive the course. If you need any advice check into the the Lt100
      office when you arrive and someone will help you with any questions.

      bill moyer