[lt100] Re: Crewing Leadville - Any Advise?

  • JLMAZ@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 13, 2000
      Thanks John M

      We will definately look into the training weekend.

      Jerry M
    • bill moyer
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 14, 2000
        jlma-@... wrote:
        original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/lt100/?start=4
        > I am crewing for a first year Leadville 100 runner. Any advise will
        be
        > appreciated. Going to make a trip to Leadville in May or June to
        check out
        > the course.
        >
        > We are from Albuquerque.

        The Lt100 is very easy to crew, you just have to be very careful when
        you are driving on the same road as the runners. The road at the fish
        hatchery, up to tree line if you want to go up there, and on the road
        to Winfield after the trail head. This area will get very crowded with
        cars going both ways and runners going both ways. If you get to
        Leadville a few days ahead of the reace just take acouple of hours and
        drive the course. If you need any advice check into the the Lt100
        office when you arrive and someone will help you with any questions.

        bill moyer