PACER

  • beyond42km
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23 11:54 PM
      Hi All,
      My name is Ian Dunican. Originally from Ireland but living in Australia for the past 10 years.I will be coming to Leadville to compete in the 100.I am seeking the services of a pacer for after 50 miles. I would appreciate any support you could offer even if its for only a couple of sections.
      I cant offer much except funny stories(from my time in the army,backpacking and more) along the way and a case of beer of your choice at the end.
      Hoping to hear from you
      Cheers
      Ian
      iandunican@...