Pacer

  • susiqsky
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2012
      I would love to be a pacer for anyone during the race (2012)!!! If you need a pacer and are interested..please contact me at susiqsky@.... I would love to help someone out during the race...you are amazing runners and I would be honored! Thank you! :) Susi
    • Ray
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2012
        --- In lt100@yahoogroups.com, "susiqsky" <susiqsky@...> wrote:

        > I would love to be a pacer for anyone during the race (2012)!!! If you need a pacer and are interested..please contact me at susiqsky@... I would love to help someone out during the race...you are amazing runners and I would be honored! Thank you! :) Susi

        Hi Susi, I'm looking for a pacer for my second attempt at this years Leadville 100. I might have 2 pacers after Winfield and would like some running company after mile 70. Please email me at rayhalbig@... Thanks! Ray Halbig