House for Rent new price and a few adjustments!

  • jessica_lynn_adams22
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2011
      Just wanted to repost with a few adjustments! My house is located a block from Harrison Avenue and has two bedrooms, with a pull out couch, one bath, living room with a wood burning stove, and a kitchen. There is a fenced in side yard with a fire pit and outside table and chairs. There is
      parking in the front of the house, side of the house, and a back lot that can
      have cars parked there as well.
      The house can be rented for $300 a night.
      If you are interested please email me Jessica_lynn_adams22@... or call 856-449-4545 and I will send pictures of the house directly to you.
      Thanks and good luck this summer!
      Jess Adams