Leadville house available for LT100 run

  • Stan Jensen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2010
      If anyone needs housing for the Leadville 100, please see below. thanks!

      Stan

      Hi all ultra-runners,

      Anyone who is running Leadville still looking for housing? Well you
      know that I had to cancel out on the run and now ends up my friend who
      was going to do it will me has also cancelled out. That means I am out
      flights, car, housing, race entry fees.

      If the house I have booked can be rented it is only a $100 charge. It's
      getting re-posted now. Anyone interested? It was a recommendation from
      a friend who rented it last year and is right in town with reasonable
      price and ammenities.

      It's called the Morning Glory house in Leadville through Leadville
      Property Rentals:

      http://www.leadvillepropertyrentals.com/tenantwiz/store/propertyDetails.asp?idProduct=5

      It is available, allows pets, 3B/2BA, $250/night. I had it booked for
      Aug 19 - 22 (Thursday-Sunday) intended as a home base for runners & pacers.

      Check it out and spread the word!!!

      Thanks,
      Dorothy

      --
      Stan Jensen, 327 Greenway Drive, Pacifica, CA 94044-2920
      http://www.Run100s.com/ mailto:StanJ@...