A story about volunteering at the LT100 Run this year

  • Lee Duncan
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2002
      Howdy Bikers and Runners:

      I've sent this to both the running and the bike list, since I'm a biker, but
      this is about volunteering at the running race this year. The experience
      was so moving I had to write it down.

      So I'm attaching a story I wrote about the experience. Apologies
      on sending this to both lists. I'd love to just send a pointer to it,
      but not having my own WEB page, I can't do that. It's in
      uSoft word format. (If you want PDF, let me know.)

      Please be careful replying to this email unless
      it applies to both the running and biking list.
      --
      The Lee-Man

    • theleeman69
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30, 2002
        Doooh! The groups engine strips non-text, so I've uploaded
        the the writeup to the "Files" porttion of the group.