Leadville 2001 lodging

  • StanJ@Run100s.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2001
      Hello...

      I am sending you this e-mail in reference to accomodation in
      Leadville for the Trail 100 running race and bicycle race. I am
      looking to sublet my spacious loft style apartment for the races (bike
      Aug. 11 & 12, running 18 & 19 )... I know people like to get
      acclimated to the altitude so I'm looking at sublets of 8/6 - 8/12
      and 8/13 - 8/19 for $200 per week... I know it's very close to the
      race days, but I know all the hotels in Leadville are booked and I
      figured this might be an option for someone who may have waited until
      the last minute... My apartment is clean, spacious, in town, has a
      full kitchen, cable TV and a balcony with an amazing view... I'm going
      on vacation and figure I might as well offer the space to someone who
      may need it... If you know anyone who may be interested, please have
      them contact me at:
      w_addison_1060@...

      or a call (message) to: 719-486-1147...

      ed