48House for Rent

  • jessica_lynn_adams22
    Jun 30, 2011
      I am a Leadville resident for the past two years and I have decided to rent my house out this sumemr for the 100. My house is two bedrooms, with a pull out couch, one bath, living room with a woodburning stove, and a kitchen. There is a fenced in side yard with a fire pit and outside table and chairs. There is parking in the front of the house, side of the house, and a back lot that can have cars parked there as well. There is not cable television.

      The house can be rented for $400 a night with a min of 3 nights. I am willing to also rent the house out for the entire week leading up to the race.

      If you are interested please email me and I will send pictures of the house directly to you. Additionally, if you would like to negotiate a price different from what I am asking it never hurts to ask!

      Thanks and good luck this summer!
      Jess Adams