CHIP MUSIC IS DEAD . Manifesto

  • Ignatz
    Message 1 of 96 , Aug 30, 2007
      We reached the point that some of us had to be fearing of

      VSTi and difussion started to become our enemies,
      cloning of ideals started mutation and blending

      house and pop music slowly started to leech our sounds,
      ass well as rock music did. Mainstream is in the end of the tunnel...

      the end seem to be at sight.
      so, I want to conclude my short words saying:

      LET US DESTROY 8-BIT and CHIPTUNE,
      BEFORE MAINSTREAM START TO CLON US and replace our beings with pre-programmed clowns.

      LETS SAY THIS MUSIC SUCKS, IT'S ALREADY SELL OUT,
      TONGUE IN CHEEK, LAME AND STUPID. It is noisy and nervous.
      It's a commercial fake! It's just nintendo and big companies propaganda!

      IT IS ALREADY DEAD.

      just some weird ideas...

      the end is comming. we are doomed. Media will eat us and transform into SHIT.

      thanks for reading.

      Love. Ignat/neotericz

      Excuse inacurate english,
      it will give just emphasis to da vordz.

      Sé un Mejor Amante del Cine
      ¿Quieres saber cómo? ¡Deja que otras personas te ayuden!
      http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/reto/entretenimiento.html
    • Ignatz
      Message 96 of 96 , Oct 5, 2007
        Hey

        I would not regret my bizarre manifesto anymore!
        I became adicted to the great Bud Melvin's song!

        I played that great track last night in the second pure chiptune party (AD) we organized
        here called GOTO START Level 2 . Also, receptors, n-.-m, role model, covox,
        raeuberhoehle, tb, tobiah, nitro2k, dr blowfins, neotericz and a lot more sounded in my
        dj set.

        I'll post some pictures soon.

        love. ignat.

        --- budmelvin <budmelvin@...> escribió:

        This provoked some interesting thoughts and inspired me to start my
        new album. The first song is here:
        <http://www.8bitcollective.com/music/budmelvin/The+New+New+Real+Real+Folk+Blues>
        (or) http://tinyurl.com/2zert7
        Thanks, Ignat.