Re: [LSDj!] Nanoloop on BBC Radio 3

  • terryfunken@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 2:16 AM
      Did anyone catch that nanoloop session on BBC's Radio 3 'Mixing It' last
      night?

      They played a track from a forth coming LP (The LSDj however, sounds miles
      better imho)-

      There's an awful lot of talent (phwoahh!!) on this list- has anybody thought
      about doing a comp?- I would be up for pressing it!

      -I HATE mp3- alwys takes too long to download, sounds shit, then the file is
      never complete.....

      Tom
    • Snooty Malcolm
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2 12:57 AM
        Missed it again, I always forget it's on.

        The CD is out now, I got mine last week from Rough Trade in London.
        The quality and variety of sounds and track styles certainly proves nanoloop
        has potential beyond my own random noise doodlings.

        An LSDJ compilation sounds like a good idea. Maybe disco bruit would be
        interested in putting one out as well.

        Snooty.