LSDJ for DS

  • rasputine!!!!
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2009
      I think i've seen something posted about it in the past few months, but i was just looking for some concise info on LSDJ for the DS.

      is there a cart transfer system available? Or some sort of emulator program to use wuth the DS' USB port?

      Any other micro-music type software for it?

      Feel free to email me off list.

      I'm looking at getting one in the near future vs pro-sound modding my GB color.

      Thanks a ton.
    • drei0003019
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1 3:53 AM
        You can't use Game Boy Cartridges on the DS, the USB port is also just
        for recharging. What you could do is either use a GBA Flash Cartridge
        and Goomba or a DS Flash Cart (like Acecard, Edge or R4) with lameboy (a
        GBC emulator for the DS, http://lameboy.nutki.com/) but the sound
        (especially the kits) will sound very different compared to the sound on
        a DMG.

      • emailaddress51@ymail.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1 8:47 AM
          You can probably get an r4 cartridge or similar flash based card. They have a transflash or micro something, and I believe they are sold for arrrrrrr pirates, but it should work well. I have one that should be coming any day now, and I will let you know.

          -Alex

          -- In lsdj@yahoogroups.com, "rasputine!!!!" <indierokken@...> wrote:

          > I think i've seen something posted about it in the past few months, but i was just looking for some concise info on LSDJ for the DS.
          >
          > is there a cart transfer system available? Or some sort of emulator program to use wuth the DS' USB port?
          >
          > Any other micro-music type software for it?
          >
          > Feel free to email me off list.
          >
          > I'm looking at getting one in the near future vs pro-sound modding my GB color.
          >
          > Thanks a ton.

        • Alexander The Great
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 1 2:08 PM
            Get a gameboy sp, or a gamecube with the gameboy adapter! Then you can use
            lsdj with rca outputs..

            --
            This e-mail is covered under the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18
            USC 2510-2521, and is legally privileged. The information contained in this

          • Ove Ridé
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 1 2:28 PM
              Gameboy emulator for DS: http://lameboy.nutki.com/
              Nitrotracker: http://nitrotracker.tobw.net/
              GlitchDS: http://www.glitchds.com/
              Korg DS-10: (HAar-har-har!)

              Get busy!

              --
              /Ove

              -----BEGIN 2ROT13 MESSAGE-----
              Low Bitrate Netlabel: <http://flb.gg8.se/>
              Blog:
              <http://gameboygenius.8bitcollective.com/>
              SKRIVA på Lysator. Ditt Ahrvid-fria alternativ:
              Sätt på ett par flipflops, vippa på rumpan
              och gör det här till en minnesvärd sommar!
              -----END 2ROT13 MESSAGE-----