RE: [lrig-discussion] Interfacing Zymark XP tEasylab to Molecular Devices Spectramax reader

  • stephen_r_hill@sandwich.pfizer.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 22, 2002
      We have integrated different pieces of equipment to a Zymark system. You can
      just get an RS232 card from Zymark, and send it strings through the card
      (you'll want the high speed card, not the "normal" one!)

      Using the EZServ OLE is quite easy - and we have written a whole control
      program in VB which uses EZServ to talk to the controller. It doesn't affect
      the way the system V controller works - but it means you don't have to type
      commands!!!

      Hope this helps!

      Steve