Articles, stories and how to's

  • James
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2006
      Just joined the group and wanted to extend an offer to any other
      members to submit any articles, stories or how to's to my online
      magazine about North Carolina outdoor life.

      The home page can be seen at http://www.ncoutdoorlife.com
      <http://www.ncoutdoorlife.com>

      I am seeking other outdoor enthusiasts here in North Carolina to
      contribute to this magazine. Currently the site runs on donations and
      out of my own pocket so there is no compensation other than a by line,
      but it would be invaluable for those of you who enjoy our great state
      to contribute content.

      Please feel free to contact me if interested.

      James
      Publisher
      NCoutdoorlife.com