schedule

  • admiraljohnson2003
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2004
      Are there any planned trips down the Lumber River?
      I went on a trip a year ago with a group out of Laurinburg, and had
      a great time, excluding the excitement of seeing a close friends
      canoe capsize under an overgrowth of poison-ivy.
    • domeece
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2004
        No planned trips as we do not have a club meeting until next month, Feb 04. However several people lead impomptu trips down the
        Lumber or other area rivers.