Fw: Online Town Hall: Tonight, Monday Evening, January 30, 2012

  • Jim Maas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2012

      Jim Maas

      "I will not attack your doctrines nor your creeds if they accord liberty to me. If they hold thought to be dangerous - if they aver that doubt is a crime, then I attack them one and all, because they enslave the minds of men." ~ Robert G. Ingersoll

      Monday Night, January 30, 2012

      This evening, January 30, I will be hosting an on-line conference, exclusively for supporters such as yourself.  Joining me as co-host will be Wayne Allyn Root, 2008 Libertarian Vice Presidential nominee, Chairman of the Libertarian National Campaign Committee and author of "The Conscience Of A Libertarian".  We will begin at 5:00pm PST/8:00pm EST, and to participate just go to www.garyjohnson2012.com.

      I am committed to keeping the lines of communication wide open with friends and supporters such as you.  I need your input, I want you to be a key part of our campaign strategy, and I want to insure that you have the opportunity to share your views directly with me.  We have found that on-line video "chats" such as this evening's are an excellent way to accomplish that communication, and I urge you to participate if you can.

      Again just go to www.garyjohnson2012.com at 5:00pm PST/8:00pm EST this evening and join what I am sure will be a great opportunity for us to talk about the campaign, the issues, and the exciting weeks ahead.

      Hope to see you on-line tonight, Monday evening January 30, 2012.

      Gary

      Paid for by Gary Johnson 2012
      Contributions or gifts to Gary Johnson 2012 are not deductible as charitable contributions for Federal income tax purposes.

      Join us on Facebook       Follow us on Twitter       Make A Contribution

      This message was sent to jamaas2001@... from:
      Gary Johnson 2012 | 731 E. South Temple | Salt Lake City, UT 84102, USA Email Marketing by
      Unsubscribe