The LPC900-users forum will be discontinued because it is dead anyhow.

  • Bob T
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2011
      Hi,

      as group moderator I will always do my best to keep the groups clean. When spam appeared in this group I deleted it and banned the spammer. It is not even worth the effort to check the group once a week any more.
      If someone from NXP wants to take over, contact me. Kevin, Tom, Rob, whoever, you know how to get hold of me, I will happily hand over control to you.
      There has been no news on the NXP website for LPC900 within 2 years and the focus is obviously on the Cortex-M0 devices to replace 8-bit.
      Feel free to respond and correct me if I am wrong.
      I'll leave this message up for a month or so before I shut down the group. Moderating a dead group is waste of time.

      Bob