lpc2isp 1.64 update

  • Jiri Kubias
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2010

      Hi,

      this is strange, I used some time sucessfully 1.64 version and sonce some time I cant reprogram my MCU. Does some body have the same problem?

      So I checked the reset function ane here is my modification of ResetTarget at lpc21isp.c around line 1212.

      Just replece the first case:

      case PROGRAM_MODE: // reset ISP
        ControlModemLines(IspEnvironment, 0, 0);  // release MCU
        Sleep(100);
        ClearSerialPortBuffers(IspEnvironment);
        Sleep(100);
        ControlModemLines(IspEnvironment, 1, 1); // reset MCU + set ISP
        Sleep(100);
        ControlModemLines(IspEnvironment, 0, 1); // relese MCU and hold ISP
        Sleep(500); // give CPU some time
      break;

      Can some one checked it?

      Jirka