Re: [lowercase-sound] clatterbox is on holidays

  • neil jendon
    Message 1 of 21 , Jan 1, 2005
      Could someone please fling Clatterbox the hell off
      this list until they get back from vacation?

      --- clatterbox <sean@...> wrote:

      > clatterbox is currently on holidays until early
      > January. See you in 05 for more experimental
      > instrument building action.
      >
      > Cheers.
      > Sean Bridgeman

      http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com
    • clatterbox
      Message 2 of 21 , Jan 1, 2005
        clatterbox is currently on holidays until early January. See you in 05 for more experimental instrument building action.

        Cheers.
        Sean Bridgeman
      • Yatra Arts
        Message 3 of 21 , Jan 1, 2005
          Somebody toss clatterbox now!!!!
          Message 4 of 21 , Jan 1, 2005
            Clattered (sung to the tune of "Shattered" by the Rolling Stones)

            Shadoobie, clattered clattered.
            Love and hope and sex and dreams
            are still surviving on the net.
            Look at me, I'm in tatters!
            I'm clattered.

            Shadoobie, clattered clattered.

            All this chitter-chatter, chitter-chatter, chitter-chatter �bout
            shmatta, shmatta, shmatta -- I can�t keep it away on the lowercase
            sound group.

            This list is wearing tatters (clattered, clattered).
            Work and work for love and sex.
            Ain't you hungry for success, success, success, success!
            Does it matter? (clattered). Does it matter?
            Shadoobie, clattered clattered.

            I'm clattered. My brain's been battered.
            Don't you know the junk mail's going up, up, up!?

            Shadoobie, clattered clattered.

            ;-)
          • clatterbox

              Message 6 of 21 , Jan 1, 2005
                UNCLE!

                  Message 8 of 21 , Jan 1, 2005
                    Ok, he's obviously got his e-mail set to auto-reply and forgot to
                    unsubscribe to this group before doing this. So every time someone
                    (like myself) sends a message to this group, his e-mail account is
                    going to send an auto-response.

                    I'm going to try adding his e-mail address to my *blocked* list and see
                    if this
                    prevents his posts from arriving in my box.

                    Message 9 of 21 , Jan 1, 2005
                      clatterbox is currently on holidays until early January. See you in 05 for more experimental instrument building action.

                      Cheers.
                      Sean Bridgeman
                    • Kraig Grady
                      Message 10 of 21 , Jan 1, 2005
                        I know the delate button is so painful and time consuming to press
                        Chill out it is only a few email messages.
                        --
                        Kraig Grady
                        North American Embassy of Anaphoria Island <http://anaphoria.com/>
                        Message 11 of 21 , Jan 1, 2005
                          clatterbox is currently on holidays until early January. See you in 05 for more experimental instrument building action.

                          Cheers.
                          Sean Bridgeman
                        • brian
                          Message 12 of 21 , Jan 1, 2005