lowercase realaudio

  • Herb Levy
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 10:48 PM
      I know some of you folks already listen to the show, so excuse the
      redundancy, but several editions of Mappings in the next few weeks have
      music that might be of interest to lowercase sound listers.

      <http://www.antennaradio.com/avant/mappings/index.htm>

      The show that just went up as I write this presents about ninety minutes of
      music by Morton Feldman, including Palais de Mari,Vertical Thoughts, Piano
      & Orchestra, and some of the early solo piano pieces performed by David
      Tudor and Morton Feldman; next week's show starts out with John Cage's
      String Quartet in Four Parts; & the show going up on the first Sunday of
      September will be an all John Cage show.

      Mappings isn't all lowercase all the time. Each show is available for an
      entire week from the main page & then goes to the archive page for another
      week before retiring to the aether. The show beginning on the first Sunday
      of each month focuses on a single composer, the rest are usually, though
      not always, organized thematically. Hope you like some of what you hear.

      Bests,

      Herb

      Herb Levy
      herb@...