Re: [lowercase-sound] new things

  • François Couture
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2003
      Hi Adam,

      Two nice-sounding releases, congrats. I'd love to listen, review and give
      them a spin.

      By the way, I just got hired to do a monthly guest feature on Radio-Canada's
      #1 avant-garde music radio show Navire Night (histed by Helene Prevost).
      It's not much, half an hour every month to present new releases, label
      features or stuff like that. But the show is broadcasted all across Canada
      and this is the first time in ten years that Mrs. Prevost picks a regular
      contributor.

      fun fun fun. And a lot more exposure for the artists/labels I'll be able to
      squeeze in.

      Best,

      Francois Couture
      Writer, journalist (All-Music Guide, Ici), translator, proofreader.
      Producer of Delire Actuel and Delire Musical, CFLX.

      Personal webpage / Page personnelle: http://membres.lycos.fr/fcouture
      Visitez / Visit the All-Music Guide at http://www.allmusic.com

    • François Couture
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2003
        Oh rats,

        All the times I see people posting private messages on public lists and I
        think "hell, won't happen to me." Well, it did. Apologies to all.

        François Couture
        Rédacteur, journaliste (All-Music Guide, Ici), traducteur, réviseur.
        Réalisateur de Délire Actuel et Délire Musical, CFLX.