Re: [lowercase-sound] Digest Number 1156

  • Peter Duimelinks
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2002
      joly, most people on this list usually make their own contact mic. it's not
      too difficult, and it shouldn't cost much either. kelly was kind enough to
      post the schematics from richard lerman who has released a very fine cd
      with field recordings done with selfmade contact mics. if you've never
      build one of these contact mics, then i would suggest you only look at the
      first schematic drawings and try that first. in europe you should be able
      to find the parts from for instance http://www.conrad.com (then click on
      the link to the dutch or german website. they have the bigger selection).
      if you need any help, then you can always contact me off list.

      best,
      peter duimelinks