hot weekend @ playground festival in stralsund

  • garage
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2002
      it's hot outside! best you travel to the baltic sea!
      2nd weekend of the festival playground/garage stralsund germany

      th 01.08.02
      > Sonic Pong (Installation by Time's Up. Austria)

      fr 02.08.02
      > Frans de Waard (Netherlands) plays LEGO
      > Radboud Mens (staalplaat, Netherlands) Dub-Play

      sa 03.08.02
      > Laub (Berlin, kitty-yo) filesharing
      > Robert Lippok (Berlin, Raster Noton)
      > support: DJ Eva Be and DJ Kazilenka

      su 04.08.02
      > monolake (Berlin)
      > Janek Schaefer (London) Tri-Phonic-turntable

      further works exhibited:
      painstation (Cologne), tonleiter (Berlin), deterritoriale schlingen
      (Cologne), low-tech-robots, slap the spider (Bauhauskolleg Dessau),
      Roller high-tech - christian cordes (Berlin), weatherplayer (London),
      c-io.de, 2,3+12 - alexej paryla (Berlin), atari-noise.com, innot.org,
      logicaland.net, c-io.de, skop.com,
      boredomresearch, magnus-opus.com, soundtoys.net, LAB[au], akuvido.de,
      kyokubi.com, _] [ad] [dressed in a skin c.ode_,
      machinecorporation.com/hands/, newton memory, acionist respoke,
      synreal (public netbase)

      upcoming events:
      staalplaat soundsystem vs bastiaan maris, thilges3, armchair
      traveller, relay by john bisset, public playground discussion panel,
      short film festival g-niale....

      --

      garage - festival for art, music and film
      ||||||||||||||| playground ||||||||||||||||

      http://www.garage-g.de info@...

      +49 (0)30 4412015 +49 (0)3831 298429

      how to get there:
      mapblast:
      http://www.mapblast.com/myblast/map.mb?CMD=LFILL&IC=54.31576:13.09113:8:&CT=54.31576:13.09113:1000000&GAD3=STRALSUND&GAD4=Germany&W=456&H=259&AD3=stralsund&AD4=DEU&LV=8

      where to stay:
      http://www.stralsund.de/touristcenter/unterkuenfte/index.html
    • Frans De Waard
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2002

        >Message: 1
        > Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 15:12:31 +0200
        > From: garage <info@...>
        >Subject: hot weekend @ playground festival in stralsund
        >

        >it's hot outside! best you travel to the baltic sea!
        >2nd weekend of the festival playground/garage stralsund germany
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

        >th 01.08.02
        >> Sonic Pong (Installation by Time's Up. Austria)
        >
        >fr 02.08.02
        >> Frans de Waard (Netherlands) plays LEGO
        > > Radboud Mens (staalplaat, Netherlands) Dub-Play

        I played an unannounced set on thursday with Radboud, which went
        well, we think. you can hear it on the garage website, in live
        streaming. http://www.garage-g.de

        in case you are in the area, go to see the other things, as it's a
        very nice festival.

        the shit thing is that somebody stepped (probably) on my G3, so my
        screen is crackly (it works, looks arty, but my heart cries). anyone
        out there with a G3 powerbook screen, i can buy? contact me off list

        best

        Frans