Re: [lowercase-sound] VLF

  • Kerry Uchida
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2000
      Yannick Dauby wrote:

      > >1st off what is a VLF recording? (Very Low Frequency???)
      >
      > VLF = Very Low Frequency radio events

      Very cool!

      I'd think if you've got a WR-3E it would best set you up
      for recordings.

      It's a bummer he's not making them anymore (McGreevy).

      What kind of receiver do you have?

      Do you anyone that has a WR-3E for sale?

      How are the "inspire" receivers?

      I would love to hear your results when your done?

      Did I help you at all with your original quesion?

      Kerry

      --
      Kerry Uchida

      DJ Aural
      http://www.mp3.com/DJAural

      Technomorph
      http://www.technomorph.com
    • Don Gunning
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1, 2000
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 6, 2000

          Hi all,

          I know this is a little late, but I am interested in the wr-3e too, or something similar…any suggestions/ideas?

          Thanx,

          Bill

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 6, 2000

            "Bill Thompson, (aka professor lo-fi)" wrote:

            Hi all,

            I know this is a little late, but I am interested in the wr-3e too, or something similar…any suggestions/ideas?

            Check out:

            http://image.gsfc.nasa.gov/poetry/inspire/VLF2/toc_inspire_kit.html

            anyone else have any other suggestions?

            Kerry
            --
            Kerry Uchida

            DJ Aural
            http://www.mp3.com/DJAural

            Technomorph
            http://www.technomorph.com

          • Kusum
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 8, 2000
              Please do not send any e-mail to this address

              Kerry Uchida wrote:

              > "Bill Thompson, (aka professor lo-fi)" wrote:
              >
              > > Hi all,
              > >
              > > I know this is a little late, but I am interested in the wr-3e too,
              > > or something similar…any suggestions/ideas?
              > >

              > Check out:
              >
              > http://image.gsfc.nasa.gov/poetry/inspire/VLF2/toc_inspire_kit.html
              >
              > anyone else have any other suggestions?
              >
              > Kerry
              > --
              > Kerry Uchida
              >
              > DJ Aural
              > http://www.mp3.com/DJAural
              >
              > Technomorph
              > http://www.technomorph.com
              >
              > eGroups Sponsor
              > [Click Here!]
            • Kusum
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 8, 2000
                Please do not send any e-mail to thsi address