new on-line release :: Zhagun

  • shinkei_k
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2008

      hello,

      to start the upcoming autumn season we have a new on-online release for your pleasure :

      Zhagun : XAIOIAX (koy002)

      format: mp3 [320 kbps] + flac

      free download

      New album XAIOIAX is based on the post-suprematism tendencies, microsounds composition, post-futuristic minimalism and sonorism.

      In compositions there are used combinations of clear natural electrical rippling without the usage of samples, sequencer, keyboard and field recording.

      The main core of the conception are meditation psycho-acoustic structures which consist of various sound pixels and granules that activate processes of consciousness by binaural "Horchen" and reflective complicity in composition minimalistic and microsound space.

      The material has been recorded in 2008 and consists of 20 miniatures.

      http://www.koyuki-sound.org/mp3_002.html

      enjoy!