[playlist] framework - 30.03.08

  • . m u r m e r .
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008
      framework broadcasts sundays on resonance104.4fm in london (uk) or worldwide on http://www.resonancefm.com from 10-11pm gmt

      next edtion: 06.04.08
      ~ time zone converter: http://thesaturnv.com/converter.html ~

      for general info, playlists, podcasts, or to stream the latest edition: http://www.resonancefm.com/framework
      framework is supported by soundtransit: http://www.soundtransit.nl

      RESONANCE FM'S PROGRAMMING IS PRODUCED ENTIRELY BY VOLUNTEERS; PLEASE HELP US TO CONTINUE BY MAKING A DONATION.  CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE TO FIND OUT HOW YOU CAN HELP K EEP RESONANCE ON THE AIR: HTTP://WWW.RESONANCEFM.COM.  THANK YOU!

      framework - phonography / field recording; contextual and decontextualized sound activity
      presented by patrick mcginley

      this edition of framework:afield has been produced in birmingham, england, by martin clarke.  it will be available online for streaming or podcast until 06.04.08.  for more information see http://www.rockscottage.net.  martin says:

      "This is a collection of sounds recorded in the Shetland Islands: from singing seals
      on a still summer's day to gale force winds blowing through fences in dark winter."

      again, we are always looking for material for the show, whether raw field recordings, field recording based composition, or introduction submissions.  we are also now accepting proposals for full editions of our guest curated series.  send proposals or material, released or not, on any format, to the address below.  if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

      framework
      354 rue de l'andelle
      27910 perruel
      france

      framework@...

      framework intro submissions:

      1)    take yourself and a recording device to a location of your choice
      2)    record for AT LEAST one minute before you -
      3)    read aloud the following text:

      welcome to framework.

      framework is a show consecrated to field recording, and its use in composition.  field recording, phonography, the art of sound hunting; open your ears and listen!

      4)    continue your recording for AT LEAST two minutes after you have finished speaking
      5)    send the recording on any format to the above address, or as an mp3 via email

      thanks!

      --

      |||  www.murmerings.com |||