2nd hand sales

  • evolvedasonerecords
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 2, 2007
      I'm selling a significant part of my collection, mainly industrial, experimental, techno,
      electronica, breakcore and such...

      have a look at:

      http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?seller=evolvedasone
    • evolvedasonerecords
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 24, 2007
        I'm selling a lot of stuff from my collection, mainly industrial,
        experimental, techno, electronica, breakcore and such...

        Here's the list:

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 17, 2007
          Hi,

          I'm cleaning up my collection and added a lot of records to my sales list, including lots of
          experimental, industrial and ambient.

          here is the complete list:

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 5, 2008
            Hi,

            I'm selling of part of my record collection, including lots of drone, ambient, experimental
            and industrial titles, as well as some idm, breakcore and minimal techno:

            http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?seller=evolvedasone

            If you do not have a discogs account feel free to contact me offlist.
          • evolvedasonerecords
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 16, 2008
              Hi, I am selling part of my CD/LP collection, including a few rarities
              and tons of cheap ones.

              here is the full list:

              http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?seller=evolvedasone

              T.
            • evolvedasonerecords
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 2 3:38 AM
                I'm selling part of my CD/LP collection, including some rarities and
                lots of cheap ones: