ENT's new CD out now on Baskaru !

  • yoko.karu@baskaru.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2006

      Hello, I am Yoko.Karu from Baskaru.

      This is a new year and our petite label is pleased to announce a new CD release:

      ENT - "Fuck Work"

      cd (digipak)
      karu:5

      "Fuck Work" is an advanced yet surprisingly vivid distillation of several avant-garde music aesthetics, including electronica, post-rock, turntablism, noise and electroacoustic improv.

      "Fuck Work" is ENT's debut full-length.

      More info and audio samples available at http://www.baskaru.com !

      Thanks for reading, and a happy new year to you all.

      yoko.karu

      -----

      Baskaru

      :: La petite patisserie electronique ::

      E-mail: hello@...
      Web site: http://www.baskaru.com

      -----

      Catalog:

      karu:1, Pyo, Knad Tape vol.1
      karu:2, Pirandelo, Pirandelo Suona
      karu:3, Various Artists, 35 Mutant Seconds: based on Rafael Toral's Creamy Burst
      karu:4, Urkuma, Rebuilding Pantaleone's Tree
      karu:5, ENT, Fuck Work