2:13 festival call for entries

  • nikos veliotis
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005

      sorry for cross posting / please do forward this email to anyone you think would be interested!

      CALL FOR ENTRIES

      The 2:13 festival of experimental music in Athens Greece  would like to invite experimental video artists from all around the world to submit videos to be screened during the festival.

      Allthough there is no central theme or subject we ask that every video submited should last exactly 2minutes and 13 seconds.

      The selected videos will be screened during the 6th 2:13 festival on the 08,09 & 10 December 2005.

      Format: please send dvd (european region only please) or mini dv (PAL only) and or avi files on CDr or DVDr .

      Please include a short bio and still photo (preferably on data cd)

      The 2:13 festival operates on a very small budget based on artist's initiative and small sponorships. Unfortunately we cannot offer a fee for selcted videos and are not able to return previews.

      Deadline: October 01  2005 (post stamped)

      Please send your video to

      2:13 festival / nikos veliotis
      25 Lefkosias str
      11253 Athens