20 members, 39 messages added in the last 7 days
The Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) group is an announcement and discussion group for those interested in LDN, and who wish to be notified about updates to the Low Dose Naltrexone website (www.lowdosenaltrexone.org).
Group members not wishing to receive general discussion e-mail from other members
may set their message delivery option to "Special Notices" when joining,
or by logging on to the LDN Yahoo Group site and clicking on "Edit Membership."
When sending a message to this group, please make sure that it:
- Does not contain spam, advertising, or any form of solicitation
- Is not likely to be offensive to other members of the group (e.g., does not express aggression toward other members, use offensive language, etc.)
- Does not contain blatantly off-topic (non-LDN) information or requests
- Does not contain information meant for one person
- Does not contain large attachments or inclusion of multiple prior messages
** Violation of any of the above may result in being banned from the group without warning. **
About LDN: FDA-approved naltrexone, in a low dose, can boost the immune system — helping those with HIV/AIDS, cancer, autoimmune diseases, and central nervous system disorders.
In May 2006, clinical trial researchers at Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine reported: "LDN therapy offers an alternative safe, effective, and economic means of treating subjects with active Crohn's disease."
Other physicians and researchers have described beneficial effects of LDN on a variety of diseases, including Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Pancreatic Cancer, HIV/AIDS, ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease), Autism Spectrum Disorders, Behcet's Disease, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Parkinson's Disease, Psoriasis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Systemic Lupus (SLE), and Wegener's Granulomatosis.
- Drugs and Medications
- Sep 15, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.