Low-Carb Cook's Nook Chat, 4/26/2012, 9:00 pm

  • low-carb-recipe-exchange@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25 6:56 PM
      Reminder from: low-carb-recipe-exchange Yahoo! Group

      Title: Low-Carb Cook's Nook Chat

      Date: Thursday April 26, 2012
      Time: 9:00 pm - 11:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: lowcarbcooksnook
      Notes: If you have access to AOL or AIM
      please join us for the Low-Carb Cook's Nook Chat
      on Thursday night
      from 9-11 pm eastern time.

      Every week we have a different theme for the recipes we discuss.

      Bring a friend, bring your favorite low carb recipes to share,
      or just come join in the fun and collect some new low carb recipes.

      For more specific information about this week's chat,
      please check out:
      http://lowcarbcooksnook.blogspot.com/

      For access to the Chat
      from AOL: IM FOOD Magic or F00D Angel
      from AIM: IM Kasparcat
      And we'll invite you in!

      To be added to the mailing list for the chat invitations,
      email FOODMagic@...

      We look forward to seeing you there!