Re: Kielbasa/Smoked Sausage recipes? - Lecso

  • healthseeker888
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 1, 2008
      Thanks, Laura. Can we tell that I am not into text messaging?... :)
      No doubt would have known that, if I were, right?

    • WildAngel6@aol.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 1, 2008
        In a message dated 9/1/2008 7:49:39 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
        saacats@... writes:

        Thanks, Laura. Can we tell that I am not into text messaging?..Thanks,
        No doubt would have known that, if I were, right?

        You are most certainly welcome...

        Actually, I'm not into text messaging either. It's just online shorthand
        that I've picked up over the years of low carbing online....

        WOE Way Of Eating
        WOL Way Of Life
        YMMV Your Mileage May Vary

        deal here.

      • healthseeker888
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 1, 2008
          YMMV, huh? Yup! That sure sounds real a propos to low carb! :D

          I think you're just showing off now... :)