[low-carb-recipe-exchange] Re: Cheese Toast

  • sue alois
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 30, 1999
      This sounds wonderful - but didn't they change the carb count of the
      Bran-a-Crisp crackers. I read that the carb count is higher than on the
      pkg. Do you know for sure. Thanks.
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 1999
        I used the Bran A Crisp - they changed the carb value on the Wasa crackers. 2
        entirely different crackers. The Bran a Crisp are thicker crackers that do
        not taste anything like the Wasa. The Wasa are thin and very crisp. I hope
        this helps!
        Gwen in Texas
      • sue alois
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 1, 1999
          I love Bran-a-crisps so I sincerely hope you are right. I was lurking
          around in another low-carb site and read somewhere that the carb counts were
          wrong on WASA, Bran-a-crisps, and the tortillas from LaTortilla (which I
          have about 10 pkgs. in freezer)
          =) I don't know whom to believe!! Any help will be appreciated!! Thanks.

        • Skgfreedom@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 3, 1999
            Where do you get Bran-A-Crisps? I live in New York (Long Island). Can I get
            these online anywhere??

            Thanks,

            Debbie :-)
          • Julie S.
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 4, 1999
              Skgfreedom@... wrote:

              > Where do you get Bran-A-Crisps? I live in New York (Long Island). Can I get
              > these online anywhere??
              >
              > Thanks,
              >
              > Debbie :-)

              > Please visit us at The Low Carb Connoisseur!
              > We carry NUT FLOURS for baking! Almond Flour, Cashew Flour,
              > Filbert(Hazelnut) Flour and Pecan Meal!
              > <http://www.low-carb.com>

              I get them at the place right below your name on this message! Low Carb
              Connoisseur. You can find most LC things there and they ship really
              fast.

              Julie