Simply the present Moment 7th Nov 2003

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2003

      Simply, the Present Moment
      contemplative thoughts for meditative minds
      brought to you with love by Gaele Arnott, from Brisbane Australia

       The magical mystery of life
      is held within the mind of imagination.
      The power of belief is the key we hold
      so tightly within our heart.
      Just float free for a little while
      within the mind of imagination
      and belief will pass into a reality
      where wondrous tales are told
      and rewards do come
      with a pot of gold
      to the feet of your own rainbow.

      Gaele Arnott (c)

      The midi playing is:Against the Wind
      Six ribbons
      (Jon English)

      For this midi to be forwarded to you please email me at

      the stationery is a Kevin's Creation

      you can find more about me when you visit at

      http://www.Homestead.com/MilleniumEvolution/Gaelespage.html
      http://www.medical-intuitives.net/intuitive.html

      Visit My Website
      Kevin's Kreations