Re: [TAAWY] Simply the present Moment November 5 2003

  • Angel ^j^
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2003
      Thank you so much, Hazri, for passing on these message to the taawy  and loving pure group, we all do appreciate  that you did this for our Aussie Angel, Gaele....
      Much love,
      Judy  Angel ^j^

      Peace, Love, and Light,

      www.myownangelcorner.com
      www.myownangelcorner.com/TAAWYEGroup.html

      “…as within, so without,”
      for in the whole of truth, all are one,
      “as the Universe, so the soul.”

      Music is the voice of God
      And the Greatest Gift of Music
      Is to touch someones heart.......
      Angel fly take your wings higher than the sky
      Grace the world beyond us with your light
      So bright...Angel fly
      I see you in the stars there's no goodbye tonight
      I'll hold you in my heart
      heavens swept you home now my friend
      Written by Barry Goldstein, W. Binkowitz