Buenos Dias

  • luvpotion121
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2003
      Hola,

      We're on the first leg of our Mexico vacation, and dropped into this
      internet cafe this morning to send you my love and greetings. Will
      stay one more night here in San Jose Del Cabo, before we travel on up
      the Baja peninsula to La Paz.

      Here is a link to our hotel site. The owner is down here from Los
      Angeles right now and has been taking us to the best dining spots.
      The hospitality he is showing us is just great.

      http://www.loscabosdirectory.com/espanol/sanjosedelcabo/alojamiento/la
      playita/laplayita.html

      Hasta Luego.
      Vaya con Dios