Simply the present Moment November 5 2003

  • Jaguar IX Hazri Humphreys
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2003

      Simply the present Moment
      contemplative thoughts for meditative minds
      brought to you daily with love by Gaele Arnott, Australia
      and forwarded with love this week from
      Hazri Humphreys, Malaysia

      Compassionate love encompasses all the understanding and tolerance we have for the needs of our fellow human.
      As one family we are given the right to choose our own way
      and to practise our own beliefs in love.
      Knowledge of other belief and culture brings intellectual understanding to compassion.

      Gaele Arnott (c)

      PS. Note from Gaele
      Although it is Ramadam in Muslim communities Malaysia is an integrated diversity of culture.

      The Batu caves are located about 7 miles from the Malaysian capital of Kuala Lumpur. The main attraction in these caves other than the caves itself are the Hindu temples dedicated to various Indian gods, mainly Lord Kartikeya, who as per Hindu mythology is the son of the Lord Shiva. Lord Kartikeya is also known as Lord Subramanyam or Lord Murugan
      They were discovered only a hundred years ago. One must climb 272 steps in order to reach these caves.
        These caves, formed of limestone have a lot of stalactite formations.
       There are three main caves and numerous other smaller caves. Although there is no knowledge as to how old these caves are, legend has it that people wishing to gain spiritual and mystical powers some 1500 years ago used these caves. At these very caves the Thaipusam festival is held every year and almost 800000 devotees gather here at this very temple to take part in the festivities. This happens to be the largest gathering of Hindu devotees in Malaysia. Malaysia has a lot of South Indians and this festival of Thaipusam is primarily a South Indian tradition
      The main god of worship during this festival is Lord Subramanyam. This festival falls in the tenth month of the Hindu calendar (sometime in January or February as per the English calendar). As I have not experienced the festivities myself I will not elaborate on the actual proceedings of the festival for which the Batu caves are so famous

      more history of Malaysia

      The midi playing is - EasternGate

      If you wish to receive this midi please email Hazri at shique@...

      **********************

      The Circle of Life is charged with coincidences of the moment.
      To follow your heart in recognizing the power of chance, invites the energy of the subconscious mind to create a new reality.
      "Simply the Present Moment"   (c) Gaele Arnott

      Use the words "Would you..."
      when asking for things.
      For example, "Would you look after my plants while I am on holiday?" You are more likely to achieve a 'yes' as the other person is left feeling capable and having a choice rather than being told to what to do.

      Show your appreciation.

      Every day tell someone that you appreciate them, "I appreciate the way you've supported me through this emotional time." We all need to feel appreciated and showing appreciation to others will allow you to live in a more loving way.

      Thank you for allowing me to share with you over the past week
      For those receiving this as a result of interaction with me if you wish to continue receiving this message please contract Gaele at gaeleaus@...
      We are all One
      When One is harmed, all are harmed. When one is helped, all are healed.
      Therefore in the name of who I AM, and I am one with all;

      HAPPEN THROUGH ALL DIMENSIONS, TIME AND SPACE
      in the way that is for the highest good.

      I give thanks that this is done!