BUTTERFLY MEDITATION: Re: << lovingpurelove >> Digest Number 1021

  • jdaintira@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2003
      Dear Joanne,

      Thank you for your loving response to my writing on the Butterflies.

      This morning I received a post from one with whom I am coordinating work during the upcoming eclipse period, and his vision was of a meditation in which we were all butterflies.

      From ROGER:

      I t seems like we are being asked to come into a higher form of alignment with the Galaxy and with ourselves, so that what is to come in, can come in perfectly. If everything is in perfect alignment energetically, mathematically, geometrically and interdimensionally, then there are with no electromagnetic "sticking points" which would drain off energy or information.

      It also appears that this alignment must be centered within our hearts. It feels like we have embodied, or are embodying what is to come in, and so by focusing ourselves, we focus what wants to come in. Together then, we form a matrix, a unified body and the word I am getting is a Chariot of Fire.

      Two energetics which have been given are:

      1) visualise a butterfly - two wings and a body in the middle. Align the straight, central body of the butterfly with the spine, balance male and female energies, right and left sides of the body and mind. Breathe and keep doing this until everything aligns in the centre. Then focus into the heart. The merkabah, the structure of our lightbody or energetic matrix,(the wings of the butterfly)  needs to be fully centered in order to work - ie for us to fly interdimensionally.

      2) it feels like the star charts are just a series of interdimensionl angles or geometries to be aligned to in the consciousness. The 12 masters in Maia's Merkabah of the Host feel to be holding these angles to help us align. For me, at the moment, Salash helps to attune the angles inside the head, Athelhim those inside the back/ spine/ body and Thoth, more to do with feelings/personality. I guess all of the 12 can assist us from time to time.

      Love
       Roger

      ALL THAT IS IS LIGHT

      Judith Marie
    • Angel ^j^
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2003
        Thank you so much for passing this on, as I was just thinking what I could do and what my taawy group could do to honor and celebrate the harmonic concordance on line as a group, so that we are joined in spirit....so this is perfect to pass on....
        much love,
        Judy  Angel ^j^

        Peace, Love, and Light,

        www.myownangelcorner.com
        www.myownangelcorner.com/TAAWYEGroup.html

        “…as within, so without,”
        for in the whole of truth, all are one,
        “as the Universe, so the soul.”

        Music is the voice of God
        And the Greatest Gift of Music
        Is to touch someones heart.......
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Angel fly take your wings higher than the sky
        Grace the world beyond us with your light
        So bright...Angel fly
        I see you in the stars there's no goodbye tonight
        I'll hold you in my heart
        heavens swept you home now my friend
        Written by Barry Goldstein, W. Binkowitz
        Thank you for your loving response to my writing on the Butterflies.

        This morning I received a post from one with whom I am coordinating work during the upcoming eclipse period, and his vision was of a meditation in which we were all butterflies.

        From ROGER:

[...]

        Posting message to this list:

      • SophiasHeaven@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2003
          In a message dated 11/4/2003 9:08:35 AM Mountain Standard Time, jdaintira@... writes:

          1) visualise a butterfly - two wings and a body in the middle. Align the straight, central body
          of the butterfly with the spine, balance male and female energies, right and left sides of the body and mind. Breathe and keep doing this until everything aligns in the centre. Then focus into the heart. The merkabah, the structure of our lightbody or energetic matrix,(the wings of the butterfly)  needs to be fully centered in order to work - ie for us to fly interdimensionally.

          I can feel myself growing wings !
          I'm at the moment on my way out the door to go to a friend's house to meet his new bird.  He and his wife are Bird enthusiasts and have, before the addition of this new bird which I have yet to meet, two parrots, some lovebirds, and some cockatiels.
          Not quite so ethereal and or ephemeral as butterflies -- but beautiful creatures in their own right.  I have a parrot feather from the big parrot, George ( who may well be a female, but who is called George) -- I wonder what I should do with such a feather ?

          Peace, Love and Poetic License,
          Cathie