Simply the present moment 4 Nov 03

  • Jaguar IX Hazri Humphreys
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2003

      Simply the present Moment
      contemplative thoughts for meditative minds
      brought to you daily with love by Gaele Arnott
      and forwarded this week by
      Hazri Humphreys Malaysia

      We found a portal through the Internet to remind us of Aladdin's cave and the treasures held within.
      For now we can armchair travel to the places and homes of our Internet friends.
      These towns and countries are on our front doorstep if only this portal we do enter in.
      We see the beauty given to us by a bountiful and loving creator.
      If physical travel is not for you then this technical portal is the next best thing.

      Gaele Arnott (c)

      Palace of the Golden Horses Kuala Lumpur
      may be found on URL

      http://community.webshots.com/album/35056409rrDjNO

      other URLs I found of interest

      http://www.molon.de/galleries/Malaysia/WestCoast.htm

      http://www.impressions.com.my/selangormain/Selinfo/Selinfo.htm

      The midi playing is - Aladdin Theme Song

      If you wish to receive this midi please email me at gaele@...

      **********************
      The Circle of Life is charged with coincidences of the moment.
      To follow your heart in recognizing the power of chance, invites the energy of the subconscious mind to create a new reality.
      "Simply the Present Moment"   (c) Gaele Arnott

      Take time for yourself on a regular basis.
      Perhaps you might take a long bath, read, have quiet time
      alone or whatever feels good for you. You will feel good
      about yourself and more relaxed and energized to enjoy
      your life more fully.

      We are all One
      When One is harmed, all are harmed. When one is helped, all are healed.
      Therefore in the name of who I AM, and I am one with all;

      HAPPEN THROUGH ALL DIMENSIONS, TIME AND SPACE
      in the way that is for the highest good.

      I give thanks that this is done!