E-M-Z-H-E-B-Y-P, 9th Day of Lunar Cycle

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 3, 2003

      The Moon Angels of Psychosomatic Healing
      Angels of  ‘E-M-Z-H-E-B-Y-P’

      9th Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      When a person is overwhelmed with negative feelings, the physical body reacts with
      alarm and alert, or sadness and depression. If these negative feeling states are prolonged,
      various diseases often result. In the instance of alarm, the stress wears down various body systems.

      In the instance of depression, the body receives information that life
      is not worth living and the immune system shuts down accordingly.

      In the ocean of feelings, which is the realm of magnetic energy called ‘the astral plane’,
      negative and positive feelings attract negative and positive astral spirits respectively.

      Over time, negative feelings attract even more negative feelings through
      the law of attraction. When a child of God experiences enough negative
      emotional energy over long enough time, or with strong enough passion,
      a negative magnetic spirit often attaches itself to that person.

      Some of these spirits are very powerful. This is often the cause of states of obsession,
      hysteria, lunacy, St. Vitus’s Dance, menstruation difficulties and the like.

      A child of God removes a negative spirit from themselves or another with our help, by using
      the Law of One, and/or through the power of the word in the meditations of the ancient language.

      The Law of One

      "We are all one.
      When one is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are helped.

      Therefore
      IN THE NAME OF WHO I AM,
      and I am one with all masters, saints,
      and prophets, all beings, and with the Christ;

      I ask that only that which is the
      HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED
      Happen here.

      I give thanks that this is being done.
      So be it.

      Amen."

      The recovering person now goes through a process of emotional healing
      to recover from a previous traumatic event that originally created the
      alarm or depression. This is done through remembering the original wounding
      event and reliving the memory of it over and over in a safe and non-destructive way.

      Feelings are like water.
      When they are bottled up and kept from flowing,
      they stagnate and become poisonous in the unconscious.

      When they are allowed to flow in a safe and non-destructive way,
      they cleanse themselves and become pure and life-giving once again.

      In the cleansing and healing process, new insights about the original wounding
      are remembered, and a person moves out of victimhood and gains a broader
      understanding of why the event happened from the viewpoint of the higher self.

      The original negative ideas and beliefs about the nature of reality that result
      from emotional trauma are changed, becoming positive and life affirming once again.

      At night during dreaming, the eyes move back and forth.
      This is called REM, or Rapid Eye Movement.

      REM shifts emotional energy back and forth
      between the two hemispheres of the brain and
      the parasympathetic and sympathetic nervous systems.

      This allows emotional energy in the dream to process and
      heal itself on all four levels of consciousness.

      When a person is recalling and reliving a memory of an emotional trauma,
      and feeling the original feelings as they come up in the process,
      it is wise to shift the eyes back and forth exactly the same way as in dreaming.

      ~ ~ ~

      The most important principles to remember in healing emotions are:

      (1)
      Recall and relive only one memory at a time.

      (2)
      Choose the memory that is the most painful.
      MAKE A VISUAL PICTURE IN YOUR MIND
      THAT REPRESENTS THIS MEMORY,
      as if you had a snapshot of the event.
      Write down a description of this snapshot.

      (3)
      Remember and relive the memory completely from beginning to end.
      Do this a number of times, reliving the memory from beginning to end.
      Do this as long as it takes to bring up all the feelings.

      (4)
      Commit to stay with the remembering and feeling process for
      as long as it takes in order to obtain healing insights into the
      circumstances of the wounding event. This takes discipline.

      Always, at some point in the healing process, there is a strong,
      powerful urge to "bolt" and walk away from the painful feelings.
      Usually this happens just prior to the stage when
      the most intense healing is about to occur.

      (5)
      Use REM movement in order to help the
      brain process the powerful emotional energies.
      The speed of eye movement is optional, whatever is comfortable.

      As you feel strong feelings, move the eyes back and forth.
      The eyes can be open or closed.

      (6)
      Emotional traumas, especially when they occur at a young age,
      cause a person to form negative beliefs about themselves and
      the nature of reality. In reliving a memory of a painful trauma,
      insights occur which free a person from these negative beliefs.

      When enough of these insights have occurred
      to shed a new positive light on the memory,
      ANOTHER VISUAL PICTURE IN YOUR MIND
      WILL SPONTANEOUSLY ARISE THAT REPRESENTS
      THE NEW FEELINGS ABOUT THE TRAUMA.

      IMAGINE PUSHING THE NEW HEALING IMAGE INTO THE ORIGINAL PICTURE.

      Merge the two snapshots together and
      WATCH CAREFULLY WHAT HAPPENS TO THEM
      WHEN THEY ARE MERGED TOGETHER.

      This final image is the resolution image that replaces the original
      picture in the memory of the wounding event. Since memories are made up
      of only pictures, thoughts, and feelings, and all of these have now changed,
      the memory is changed forever. Whenever this event is remembered in the future,
      it will be remembered as the resolution image, with the new insights, and changed feelings.

      ~ ~ ~

      This is a natural process that must be experienced in order to understand the power of it.

      Each person has a finite number of individual traumas that must be healed,
      and in time, using this process, a person’s original bliss and innocence is regained.

      "Except ye be as little children, ye shall in no wise enter the kingdom of God."

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters in our name,
      and calling on our help, the following benefits are gained:

      ‘E-M-Z-H-E-B-Y-P

      We teach the perception of past, present, and future events,
      ---------

      and the pure experience of feelings and magnetism.
      ---------

      We help with the artistic expression of feelings and ideas.
      ---------

      We teach the children of God to have control over the fate of any being,
      ---------

      We evoke highest intuition and universal transference of
      consciousness, influencing the emotions of other people.
      We help you to foresee past, present and future.
      ---------

      and help with the understanding of polarity, the plus and
      the minus, and the necessity for the existence of polarity.
      ---------

      We teach how to know the fate of any being,
      ---------

      and the longing for spiritual perfection, beauty, and harmony.’
      ---------

      Whenever a child of God sets about the task of healing emotions,
      we come along with many orders of angels to give help and inspiration.

      Emotions are the precursor of materialization, so each child of God,
      in order to outpicture perfect health and immortality, must be filled with joy.

      "I have not given you the spirit of fear, but of joy and life everlasting."

      Every 9th day of each 28-day moon cycle, the Moon Angels of Psychosomatic Healing radiate feelings
      and knowledge that encourage the cure of illnesses caused by harmful effects of negative emotions.

      In a blissful state, the physical body is perfectly capable of remaining free of disease
      and the effects of aging. Each child of God longs to feel bliss, and instinctively
      knows that this is their natural emotional state.

      On the 9th day of each 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the earth with feelings of
      the importance of maintaining happiness for the purpose of manifesting health.

      "On earth as it is in heaven."

      *** ECSTASY ***

      Return to Lovingpurelove Home Page

      Return to Angels of the Moon Files