BUTTERFLIES

  • jdaintira@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2003
      On Saturday morning, my daughter-in-law came over to collect some yard equipment.

      To let Kat out the back gate we walked to the often unvisited side yard and were suddenly surrounded by hundreds of Monarch Butterflies.

      I have created a bit of a wildlife haven on my 3/4 acre as I try to avoid pesticides, unlike my neighbors who have trucks with giant hoses pull up once a month, and I also allow a lot of vegetation to grow naturally. (What one friend referrs to as Judith's Sacred Weeds.)

      To be in a swirling cloud of these gorgeous little beings was such a thrill.

      In the Medicine Cards  BUTTERFLY is TRANSFORMATION.

      ALL THAT IS IS LIGHT

      Judith Marie