Simply the present Moment 3rd Nov. 03

  • Jaguar IX Hazri Humphreys
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2003

      Simply the present Moment
      contemplative thoughts for meditative minds
      brought to you daily with love by Gaele Arnott, Australia
      and forwarded this week by
      Hazri Humphreys Malaysia

      The path of life is secure and well protected if you learn to follow the messages of your heart.
      Listen to the sounds provided by nature as they guide your footsteps in the direction best suited to your needs.
      Enjoy each moment of this gift.

      Gaele Arnott (c)

      Gaele Arnott

      Sungai Jagong - Kedah - North Malaysia
      photo courtesy of aiSha Daniyal

      The midi playing is - Tchaikovsky
      Dance of the Reed Flutes

      If you wish to receive this midi please email Hazri at shique@...

      **********************

      The Circle of Life is charged with coincidences of the moment.
      To follow your heart in recognizing the power of chance, invites the energy of the subconscious mind to create a new reality.
      "Simply the Present Moment"   (c) Gaele Arnott

      Communicate your feelings
      using the statement "I feel...."
      Such as, "I feel unimportant when you don't telephone me during the day." You will feel less conflict as you are
      owning your feelings and talking about the other person's behavior, not them personally.

      We are all One
      When One is harmed, all are harmed. When one is helped, all are healed.
      Therefore in the name of who I AM, and I am one with all;

      HAPPEN THROUGH ALL DIMENSIONS, TIME AND SPACE
      in the way that is for the highest good.

      I give thanks that this is done!