Re: << lovingpurelove >> Crystals and transition For Sandra

  • Jaguar IX Hazri Humphreys
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2003
      thestar.com.my: Lifestyle
      Hi Sandra
      Yes I carry crystals with me.
      I wear a Malachite pendant and well as a Jade Guan Yin and wear a variety of crystal bracelets

      In my house I have a pyramid with lots of crystals and in the new office meditation room I have a pyramid with crystals the centre of which is a amethyst

      This was part of a series I am writing. I have only just started sending to LPL as a result of Gaele Arnot who is my spiritual and soul sister
      She is Australia and Me in Malaysia

      Blessings and Thanks

      Jag