Fw: Monday January 14th

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2002

      Monday, January 14th

      *

      ctssm42@...

      *

      All times are in GMT.

      [Mayan report is at end of message.]

      *

      Time conversion table

      *

      From Cyrus the Astrologer

      *

      The Sun in Capricorn conjoins Venus at 11:33 AM.

      Neptune aligns with the Sun/Uranus midpoint

      .

      *

      Eternal values are meaningless until they are woven into the fabric of Humanity’s familiar transactions. An effective and sacred use of the facilities and goods of a modern society requires all our wisdom and insight.

      *

      Once we become mentally polarised, our perception of reality is freed from the grip of glamour or astral-desire, enabling true Service to be externalised into the world.

      *

      Our creative self expression releases our inner potentialities. It becomes a source of individual satisfaction and an expanding responsibility to all others in society. It brings about harmonious relationships within pairs of opposites, thus furthering creative manifestation on all levels.

      *

      Our destiny is the dramatic manifestation of our unique genius, which cannot be duplicated. Our individual contribution is vital to the general welfare of all.

      *

      Love-Wisdom expresses itself through the creation of mental structures to carry forth and distribute the Will of the Plan into the world of form. Self consciousness expresses through collective purpose. There is an emphasis on accumulated knowledge or acquired skill as the mark of our lasting competency on practical levels.

      *

      The World Disciple is Humanity and comes through each of us. The collective impact is World Goodwill, realised through group endeavour and spiritual intent.

      *

      The Sun/Pluto midpoint aligns with GR X-4 and M-17.

      South Node in Sagittarius conjoins Galactic Centre.

      *

      To retain anything which has exceeded its effectiveness creates toxicity and suggests retardation on all levels of manifestation-physical, emotional, mental or spiritual.

      *

      Galactic Centre is a massive Infra Red Source that is stimulating the collective unconscious to create tension surrounding incomplete or less than progressive situations and attitudes.

      *

      We have responsibilities in the reality of which we are a part. The proper management of resources is our responsibility. Conscious action, regardless of how it appears, represents pure manifestation of Spirit in form.

      *

      The coming massive environmental clean-up is inspired by Humanity’s ever increasing awareness of the overshadowing presence of the Spirit of Earth (Sanat Kumara).

      *

      The Infra Red Source M-17 requires clean-up of waste products on any level. We are becoming an Earth representative of Holy Deity and we are destined to make a strong impact environmentally through proper application of Will and Divine Love.

      *

      The Moon The Moon enters inventive, tolerant, progressive Aquarius at 2:42 AM

      , ending yesterday’s lunar void cycle.

      *

      The Moon conjoins Neptune at 6:14 PM and trines Saturn at 7:29 PM

      .

      *

      Sensitives may wish to attune to these energies at 6:14 PM.

      *

      Mass consciousness veils the subjective love alive within the form,

      this love is the heart of the Spiritual Sun.

      *

      Aligning with Spirit, we become linked with the work of the Soul in manifestation, becoming a vehicle for Divine Will.

      *

      In order for our energies to express themselves in a conscious way in a our life, we are integrating our personality by healing our emotions and attuning to our Soul-purpose. This process allows us to use our Will to dance our dreams awake. Creative visualisation is recommended.

      *

      *13 Muluc, 12 Chen

      *

      Sacred Number-13: Ox Lahun. Ascension. Return to source to collect energy for the next intention. We ascend to source in order to collect new energy for the next intention of creation. Live.

      *

      Moon: Muluc is immersed in water and is overflowing with the power of emotions. It relates to the world out of intensely strong feelings. Becoming clear and remembering our connection to the source. Direction: East. Colour: Red. Chakra: Root. Element: Dawn, Spring, Water.

      *

      Wavespell of Caban. Navigation. That which moves. Learning to flow with spirit’s intention. Caban initiates and gives birth to new ideas. Self-regulating.

      *

      Month of Chen-A time to discover the source of inner wisdom.

      *

      Galactic Year of 10 Caban-Star Navigator: Steering our dreams towards fruition. Self discovery comes by gaining insights from inner and outer realms. Caban lives in the spirit realms and is centred in Universal Consciousness. Caban has the ability to express cosmic information in a more accessible form. Transduce. Direction-East, colour-red

      *

      Feel free to share these messages.

      *

      email spiritus@...

      *

      *The Mayan Calendar

      Sheldan Nidle

      *

      Planetary Activation Organisation

      PO Box 880151, Pukalani, Maui, HI 96788, U.S.A

      paorg@...

      *

      Mayan-Pleiadian Cosmology

      Aluna Joy Yaxk’in

      *

      Hauk’in - Centre for Solar Initiation - PO. Box 1351 Mt. Shasta CA 96067

      http://1spirit.com/alunajoy/

      *

      .

      ---