Fw: Saturday January 12

  • Polly & Robert Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2002

      Saturday, January 12th

      *

      *11 Manik

      *

      Sacred Number 11-Hun Lahun: Dissonance, integrating of past cycles with the current cycle. The stripping away of the things that don’t wish to move forward into the new creation. Heals imbalances. Begins to withdraw from the current intention. Integrate.

      *

      Manik: The Hand That Heals. Freedom versus responsibility. Manik lives in the realm of reason and mental activity. Chakra: Heart Centre. Direction: West. Colour: Black. Element: Dusk, Fall, Earth. Planet: Earth

      *

      Wavespell of Caban. Navigation. That which moves. Learning to flow with spirit’s intention. Caban initiates and gives birth to new ideas. Self-regulating.

      *

      Month of Chen-A time to discover the source of inner wisdom.

      *

      Galactic Year of 10 Caban-Star Navigator: Steering our dreams towards fruition. Self discovery comes by gaining insights from inner and outer realms. Caban lives in the spirit realms and is centred in Universal Consciousness. Caban has the ability to express cosmic information in a more accessible form. Transduce. Direction-East, colour-red.

      *

      ctssm42@...

      *